Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Comin' Back

An open letter to fans that were, fans that are, and fans that may be:

It's been an interesting two years since I've posted a strip to either of my comics. I've worked my fingers raw as an Industrial Design major, I've traveled the world as a cultured human being, and I've read and wrote all manner of material. And yet, somehow, somewhere in the mess of my busy life, I managed to forget drawing. I mean, I draw for my major, but I'd lost something -- I stopped drawing for me, except in the rare instance where some strange inspiration struck me. And I was unhappy. I let myself forget about the one thing I thought I'd never leave behind -- that if I can't draw for myself, then there's no real point to draw at all. So, Hero's Guild is coming back. While it may find closure sooner than I'd anticipated, it will no longer be forgotten.

-Mike Toth

No comments: